Build relevance and cultivate stakeholder alignment. The Tourism Academy provides transformative, engaging and accessible education. Intentionally designed for adult learners by business psychologists and instructional design professionals. We understand destination marketing, travel agent and hospitality needs.
Foundation Course in Tourism (Certificate Level) Duration: 6 Months
Acquire essential knowledge and skills to enter into the industry and become an effective travel executive. This course will emphasize to create basic understanding of the principle sectors of Tourism Industry, key elements, concepts and terminology.
Course code - EMTFT
- Fundamentals of Tourism – Basic understanding of Tourism industry and related products and services.
- Travel Geography – Proficiency in Indian & World Geography with IATA Codes and Map plotting
- Basic Computerized Reservations System – Learning Availability, PNR creation, Fare Display, E-ticketing
- International Air Fares Calculation – Basic understanding for types of journeys and their fare calculation
- Domestic Destination Management – Planning & costing tour itineraries of major tourist destinations all over India.
- Campus to Corporate -soft skills modules makes you ready to face the interview
Professional Course in Tourism (Diploma Level) Duration: 1 Year
Providing a professional outlook to your personality, this course will help to gain in-depth knowledge of international travel destinations, handling business communication and complex reservations. Additional Foreign language and personality development module will enhance the overall experience. Internship at the end will aid exposure to working environment and develop the necessary skills to stand out in the saturated job market.
Course code - EMTPT
- Specialized Tourism -Enchance your knowledge to handle specialized tours
- Advance Global Distribution System – Handling ticket modifications
- International Tour Planning & Costing - Planning & costing tour itineraries of major tourist destinations all over World.
- Business Communication – Enhancing verbal & written communication skills.
- Foreign Language – Added advantage to join the industry.
- Personality Development – Improve persona
- Internship – Exposure to working environment
Global Distribution System (GALILEO) Duration: 3 Months
This course is perfect for someone who is wanting to gain a comprehensive understanding of Airline Reservations on the Galileo GDS system.
Course code - EMTGDS
- Introduction to Galileo
- Galileo- Airlines Ticketing
- Galileo- Hotels Reservations
- Galileo- Automated Fares & Ticketing
Weddings, Event & MICE Management Duration: 7 Months
Mice tourism is a prominent part of the tourism industry, yet many people have no idea what MICE means! Well, at EaseMyTrip Academy we are going to make aspirant understand what mice tourism is, how the MICE tourism industry has grown worldwide and why this type of tourism is so important!
Course code - EMTMICE
- Introduction & Role of MICE in the Tourism Industry
- In Depth Understanding of Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions (MICE)
- MICE Tourism & its Destinations
- Process and Management of MICE
- Future of MICE